Digital tool for the sales teams to showcase previous projects through various multimedia tools
Responsive Web Design
Responsive Website Design (RWD) reduces the time and cost of creating several different versions of your website for mobile, desktop and tablet. RWD allows you to create one website that is compatible with any digital web device.
The amount of smartphone owners is increasing each day, leading to searches via the smartphone doubling every two months and mobile access to websites set to overtake desktop browsing by 2014. It is crucial that companies start to develop a mobile strategy.
We’ve developed a tool that allows you to preview your site across various mobile devices – check out the Responsive Design Tester to see how your site appears.
Detect & Redirect.
Unique version for all devices.
How will RWD benefit our company?
- Build brand image
- Brand consistency across all devices
- Focus on consumers needs
- Increase efficiency
- Reduce complexity
- Focus on online presence for the future
- Delivering the same content to all devices
- Enhances your SEO with no penalties for duplicate content
- Increase rankings for keywords due to inbound links being directed to one location
- Allow consumers to achieve their goals quickly
- Reduce future maintenance – RWD is a long-term solution
You can find out more about Responsive site design and development by checking out the blog pieces below:
Find Out More…
We have experience dealing with clients who are looking to develop their mobile strategy and enhance their image online keeping up with the latest tech developments. If you want to talk to us about retrofitting your current site to have a mobile strategy or work with us to help build a complete mobile strategy please feel free to submit an enquiry or call us on 0121 224 7701.